Friday, November 16, 2007

You will never guess

I go in the kitchen she follows me in the kitchen, I go in the bathroom she follows me in the bathroom. No matter where I go she goes... Who would have thought? I just found out that big cat they have... isn't a cat IT IS A DOG. And that dog follows me everywhere. I didn't know dogs like cats. But this one I think could be my bestfriend. I will send you pictures soon. I just have to figure out how to do it. Working with these paws on a computer can be very difficult and I have to do it when no one is looking. Can you imagine what they would think if they knew a cat could spell let alone type!?!?
Still Yours,
Buttercup

2 comments:

JenM. said...

Dear Buttercup,
You can never guess where I am at! I'm at my Aunt and Uncle's. I'm having a lot of fun. I hope you have fun. I'm surprised that you an d Duchess are friends! And don't forget about loving me, too! I love you more than anything in the whole world. I hope you don't remember when Abigail chased you under the car.
I got rid of my fears of heights yesterday. I climbed up this HUGE net then I went down a huge wire (zipline). It was really fun!
Still your girl,
Maya

JenM. said...

Dear Buttercup,
I miss you very much! Maybe I can come over and see you at sadi's house. I hope you still remember me! I've seen a picture of you and you have grown! You are getting very big. I hope you enjoy reading this.

Still your girl,
Maya